New plans for the kick-off meeting

Due to the emerging corona-virus situation, we have decided to cancel the kick-off meeting. Besides being convinced this is the socially responsible choice, it is also the only choice, as the NKI has asked to cancel all international meetings taking place in its premises.

The plans to have a kick-off meeting are not abandoned though. We are planning a series of virtual meetings and perhaps a couple of webinars, that we will announce later, after approval of the Executive Board. We plan to keep the approximate dates for the "virtual" event, so we would appreciate if you keep your agendas free around the dates of these events.

We want to take the opportunity to suggest that if any potential users for your facilities need experimental time for corona-virus related research, you should contact the project management team for expedited review, for iNEXT-Discovery access.